martedì 28 gennaio 2014

A last smile before saying goodbye...Yumi Fumi Handmade


Hi all, this is a post I wish I did not have to write...
Yumi Fumi Handmade has come to an end..( hopefully not forever ).
The owners Renate and Leanne have decided to stop there adventure with this little stamp company.
Please read more HERE .

So sad...a big thank you to them for having me aboard on the wonderful  DT team..
The team was such fun, inspiring and "close"..hope we will keep in touch.
We will miss their  cute stamps , all those lovely smiles...

This was one of the cards I had prepared for an upcoming challenge at YFH.
I have added some sleeves to the sleeveless shirt with a copic multiliner.
And coloured the image with copics.

Green is the colour of hope !! Let's hope they will soon come back..


Can you see how I have added the sleeves ??



This badge is for you !!

You all know live has ups and downs...this is a big down
But luckily my day has also news which makes me smile  !!

I have won the last challenge at Loves Rubberstamps challenge with my TGF card


And was a DT favourite at Loves rubberstamps with this card ( use metal challenge )


As you can see it is not all bad news today...
Hope your day only has good news!!

Challenge 

Loves rubberstamps - use lace 

Inky chicks - bingo ( lace, flowers, tag )

Hugs Blankina




11 commenti:

  1. Oh that's so sad to read maybe they will return one day .....your creaitons are so lovely x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che bella!!!! Mi dispiace per yumi fumi, tanto tanto!!!
    Bacioniii

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hast wieder wunderschöne Karten gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    RispondiElimina
  4. Een mooie afscheidskaart!! Zal wel raar zijn voor je.
    Hier schijnt een lekker zonnetje, dus een zonnige dag gewenst, Colinda

    RispondiElimina
  5. The good (yay for winning), the bad (Y&F closing), the ugly (Y&F closing again!)
    Lovely cards, all of them.
    I hope we won't be strangers, I know I shall continue to stalk you!
    :Dxx

    RispondiElimina
  6. Awww, Thank you Blankina!! I will miss the day to days but know that I will still be following you. You made me smile with each one of your creations and made our team so much fun. Thank you for always making Yumi & Fumi come to life in all of your projects. I will miss our team the most. If we decide to come back you know you'll be one of the firsts to know. Ciao Bella!! PS - Congrats on your wins and features!! You totally deserve them!! BIGS HUGS from me to you!!
    ^.^

    RispondiElimina
  7. so stunning blankina.i love your design and fab fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    RispondiElimina
  8. Love how you have used the lace. Great card design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    RispondiElimina
  9. Congrats on your win! I love the greens and browns with the lace. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    RispondiElimina
  10. congrats on your win! love the color palet. Thanks for joining on the fun on our use Lace Challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps, I loved your project super cute! I hope to see more of your amazing creations in future chalenges! Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

    RispondiElimina
  11. Congrat's on your win and of course you were a DT fav! We love all your fabulous designs and your participation in our challenges means a lot to us.... I'm sorry Yumi and Fumi have to end too.... Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...